Refresher Courses Motorcycle
Training WA has planned a 2 hour refresh course for experienced motorcyclists to brush off a bit of rust and boost up their riding skills. A perfect excuse for the rider who's getting back on a motorcycle after a long break. The students must hold a current R-E or R class licence and may use our bikes or their own motorcycle.
Few pin points covered during the 2 hour lesson are:
- Daily motorcycle safety checks
- Defensive Riding Theories and Road Positioning
- Emergency Braking
- Motorcycle safety checks (M.I.L.O.)
- Group and Pillion Riding Road Positioning
- Counter Steering and Cornering
- Plus more...